ISPT have applied firm commitment to ensure all buildings within their portfolio are managed in accordance with their Environmental Policy Statement.
ISPT Board Members and Unit holders fully endorse the above policy and support its application by the provision of capital funding to achieve sustainable outcomes.
In interpretation of this policy Central Plaza One, 345 Queen Street Brisbane is committed to:
- Providing resources for energy management
- Improving indoor environment quality
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Reducing environmental emissions associated with travel (including employee travel to work, business travel and distribution of goods)
- Reducing potable water consumption
- Minimising waste to landfill and recycling wherever possible
- Minimising environmental impact and pollution
- Investing in new technology where this meets investment criteria (including renewable energy sources)
- Purchasing energy efficient plant and equipment (including tenancy equipment)
- Implementing a regular programme of energy, water and waste audits
- Setting and publishing performance improvement targets
- Reporting performance changes and improvement annually
- Increasing staff awareness of environmental and energy related issues
- Best practice in energy and environmental management through a strategic action plan which will be reviewed for progress and updated each year.
Central Plaza One has attainted a 4 Star NABERS ENERGY rating and 4 Star NABERS WATER Rating for the 2011-2012 period.
Over recent years, the building owner and management team have continuously worked towards the introduction of many energy saving initiatives into the existing plant and equipment.
Recently Completed Works
New efficient tower chillers - 2010
Building Management System upgrade - 2011
Upgrade of metering system - 2011
Installation of commuter centre - 2012
Energy efficiency upgrade - 2012/2013
We love working with our tenants!
Jones Lang LaSalle has commenced Environmental and Sustainable Management Committee Meetings. Tenants have been asked to elect a staff member to meeting with the committee on a Quarterly basis to share initiatives introduced into the work place and implement changes which can be introduced by all tenants.
Within the forum Jones Lang LaSalle will provide the tenants feedback on the overall performance of the building and following items:
- Monthly Energy Consumption
- Monthly Water Consumption
- Monthly Waste Data
- Environmental initiatives
Tenants that apply an Energy Management Plan to their tenancy may also be required to report back the prior months results and work collectively with the management team to ensure they can benefit from this Forum.
Should you have any questions regarding our sustainability policy or ongoing projects, please do not hesitate to call, we want to do our part for the Environment.
Michael Sheehan Operations Manager - Central Plaza One
(07) 3232 1452